To mobilise the private sector, organisations and individuals to support schools.
To support the creation and enhancement of a conducive teaching and learning environment in disadvantaged schools.
- The implementation of whole school development, which aims to improve the academic, infrastructural, social and security environment in schools by ensuring that the schools have the necessary management and community leadership to support a conducive environment for teaching and learning
- Identify schools in need
- Raise awareness of the dilapidated condition of schools in disadvantaged areas
- Create opportunities for small stakeholders to get involved in improving schools in need
- Mobilise support from individuals, companies and organisations to sponsor schools in need
- Encourage a time bound, caring relationship between the school and the funder
- Work with communities to improve education
- Maintain strong relationships with stakeholders